IMPRINT RLS (US)
The ultimate audiophile's car
The birth of the IMPRINT RLS marks the beginning of a new sonic era. The exterior flaunts a sleek, elegant, one-of-a-kind style, whilst the interior houses the core Alpine IMPRINT sound technology – making its mark as the absolute show-stopping vehicle.
The IMPRINT RLS by birthright started off as a Mercedes Benz R500, and was slowly morphed into a car that exceeds all laws of space and time. This futuristic concept car was brought to life by Alpine’s Advanced Application R&D team, Steve Brown, Gary Bell, Brent Davison with the help of Alpine Canada’s Glen Swackhamer and Rino Odorico.
Some highlights: the IMPRINT RLS features a unique rotating assembly allowing suicide doors to swing into the vehicle with the seat attached. The interior was strictly designed to house the best sound possible with IMPRINT sound technology.
- 1x CDA-9887 – IMPRINT CD / MP3 / WMA / AAC Receiver
- 4x PDX-1.1000 – Mono Power Density Digital Amplifier
- 2x PDX-4.150 – 4/3/2 Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier
- 3x SPX-17REF – 6-1/2" (16.5cm) Component 2-Way Speaker
- 4x SWX-1043D – 10“(25cm) Subwoofer (4Ohm + 4Ohm)
- 1x KCE-422i iPod® – Full Speed Connection Cable
- 1x KCA-SC100 – SIRIUS® Satellite Radio Interface