- Find a Store
- Media Center
This firmware update is specifically intended for users with the Alpine ICS-X8 App Link Station. One firmware update per unit. If you are not sure if you need this update, please contact your dealer.
Please also update your Nokia phone with the latest versions of NOKIA Car Mode with MirrorLink.
Nokia MirrorLink for Symbian: ver.2.00(6030)
Please download and read the detailed instruction manual PDF below!
Please also refer to our video "Update ICS-X8 to Software Version 1.200".
UG_ICS-X8_Firmware_Update_EN.pdf (738 KB)
1) Unzip the downloaded update file “RAAG005A” to a freshly formatted USB memory.
2) Connect USB memory to a USB connector of the ICS-X8.
3) Press “OK” button when update message appears on the screen.
During the update, a progress bar will appear. It will take around 10 minutes.
4) When the software update is finished, the ICS-X8 will restart automatically.
5) Turn off the vehicle's ignition, remove the USB memory and turn the ignition back on to finalize the software update. Confirm the software version number displayed as “1.400” in the SETUP menu of the ICS-X8.