2. Requirements and limitations
- Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- SD card with 16 GB or more capacity recommended, FAT32 formatted
- The SD card Player of INA-W910R can’t be used during the update.
Download Map Update Tool (Synctool)
3. Update Process
1) Download <<Map_Update_Tool_Synctool_xxxxxx.zip>> to your PC.
2) Connect an empty SD card to your PC.
3) Extract the file (i.e. with Winrar/ WinZip / IZArc) onto the SD card. The folder “autorun” needs to be in root directory of the SD card.
4) Safely remove the SD card from your PC.
5) Power on INA-W910R by turning on the ignition and select „Navigation“ as Source.
6) Insert the SD card into INA-W910R.
7) Map Update Tool (Synctool) starts up. Please wait until file operation requests are processed and do not power off INA-W910R / switch off ACC during this process.
The process takes up to 30 minutes until finished, INA-W910R will restart automatically.
8) Remove the SD card from INA-W910R and connect it to your PC.
9) Start Naviextras Toolbox. The SD card will be recognized as your Navigation device. Purchase and install content and updates as described within Naviextras Toolbox.
Note: depending on your system, the Toolbox might offer you updates for the navigation software of the INA-W910R.
In case these updates are offered, continue with steps 10 to 13. Otherwise directly continue with step 14.
10) Download the Software Update. Safely remove the SD card from your PC and close Naviextras Toolbox after the download is finished.
11) Insert the SD card into INA-W910R and wait until the unit has booted. The Software Update is than applied to the unit.
12) Remove the SD card and connect it again to your PC.
13) Start Naviextras Toolbox. The SD card will be recognized as your Navigation device. Purchase and install content and updates as described within Naviextras Toolbox.
14) Safely remove the SD card from your PC and insert it into INA-W910R.
Start navigation with the updated content.
Do not remove the SD card from the navigation device except for further updates.